Member of the Technical Chamber of Greece- TCG (Reg. No. 52381). Registered in Register of Construction Experience (RCE) under serial number 20224 in the following categories:
- BUILDING CONSTRUCTIONS: D΄ (to be upgraded)
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION: C΄
- INDUSTRIAL ENERGY CONSTRUCTION: Β΄
- HYDRAULIC: Α΄
- PORT: Α΄
Degree from the School of Civil Engineering, National Technical University (NTUA) – Department of Structural Engineering – 1988.
Continuing scientific and professional updating by seminars:
- Seminar “Fracture Mechanics and Concrete” (NTUA Laboratory – June 1988)
- Subsidised seminar “Investments’ assessment – Computers’ use” (AUEB 17/7/1988 – 18/8/1988)
- Seminar “Engineers’ Studies and Computers’ Use (AutoCAD, static packs)” (Financing by EEC 2/11/1991 – 30/12/1991).
- ΠAttendance of the first and second intensive special English preparatory class (English for Business – First and Second Level) and acquirement of respective L.C.C.I. degrees (London Chamber of Commerce and Industry) (Oct. 1991 – June 1992)
- Oct. 1995 – Mar. 1996: Attendance of management seminars of HMA and U-MAN HELLAS within the framework of cooperation with big construction companies for the execution of special technical works.
- Attendance of management seminars within the framework of collaboration (participation at the senior managers) of big construction companies. (May 2000 & Oct. – Dec. 2001)
Professional Experience (See attached studies & works Table
- 1988 – 1992: Collaborator of the group of companies ETAN S.A. for studies, prefabrication and repair issues from the consulting companies of the group.
- 1992 – 1998: Collaborator of ETANE SA for the construction of works of the public and private sector (prefabrication – conventional projects – repairs)
- 1998 – 2008: Within the framework of collaboration with big construction companies I was responsible for the Direction and supervision of construction for significant projects with requirements of specialisation in special construction and repairs’ issues, as well as numerous big contracts with requirement of special coordination and organisation (technical- financial surveillance – cost – receipts). Execution of works of total budget 10 to 13 million € per year
- 2008: Establishment of VASARTIS Construction Company – construction and project management company – in collaboration with the Civil Engineer Georgios Varsos – who also has twenty years of experience, with purpose to join the dynamics and experience in the field of studies and constructions for the optimization of the services provided to employers.