Member of the Technical Chamber of Greece TCG (Reg. No. 56737). Registered in the Register of Construction Experience (RCE) under serial number 33940:
- BUILDING CONSTRUCTIONS: Β΄
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION: Β΄
- Degree of the Department of Civil Engineering, School of Engineering, University of Patras.
- Postgraduate studies in “Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine” at London. MASTER awarded in “”Earthquake Engineering and structural dynamics”.
- Participation in the research project of the European Union entitled: “Control of results of static and dynamic solutions of building with the use of Eurocode 8”.
Professional Experience (See attached studies & works Table).
- 1994 – 1995 : Collaborator of ETANE S.A. for static studies of prefabrications and repairs (studies for public works tenders – private projects’ studies), as well as for the development of the prefabrication system.
- 1995 – 2000 : Collaborator of ΕΤΑΝΕ S.A. for the construction of public and private works (prefabrication – conventional works – repairs)
- 2000 – 2008: Within the framework of collaboration with big construction companies of a big group of this field, simultaneously with the execution of special requirement projects, I was responsible for the Direction of the development of the field of household constructions (80 – 100 houses per year – total budget about 4 to 6 million € per year).
- 2008:Establishment of VASARTIS Construction Company – construction and project management company – in collaboration with the Civil Engineer Artemis Skaropoulou – who also has twenty years of experience, with purpose to join the dynamics and experience in the field of studies and constructions for the optimization of the services provided to employers.